Hidden function activation for VAG group cars via OBD Eleven
As known, vehicles are released with many hidden functions. But, you need to activate these fınctions.
VAG group cars are maybe one of the car groups with the most hidden function.
But thanks to OBDEleven device that licensed by VAG group, it is quite easy to activate hidden function on VAG group cars.
The device allows you to perform hidden function activation without anyone needing it thanks to both its low cost and small size.
With its bluetooth option and easy use interface, users can activate hidden function without taking their car any workshop.
Operations are made by connecting the device to the obd port and controlling the device from the phone via bluetooth.
Since the device is licensed by Volkswagen, it receives constant updates. So, you will be always informed about the new innovations.
Thanks to this device;
- Activation of Coming home-Leaving Home
- Activation of Indicator Greeting
- Activation of Adding additional fuel amount information to the trip computer
- Start/Stop Complete disable function
- Activation Automatic closing of windows when doors are locked
- Fan speed display when the air conditioner is in Auto mode
- Making Multimedia Screen Boot Logo Brand logo function
- Activation of Turning the daytime running lights on and off via the menu function
- Activation of Starting the stop lights together with the daytime running lights function
- And many more hidden functions can be activated via OBDEleven.
- (Hidden functions may vary from car to car, so a function that can be unlocked in one car may not be available for another model.)
If you buy OBDEleven device, you can operate many operations, including activation of hidden functions in your vehicles.