Ts01 - 2 in 1 Tpms Tire Pressure Sensor (433 - 315 mhz)
CGSulit TS01 is a universal tire pressure sensor designed as a universal tire pressure sensor that supports over 2500+ vehicles in the market and can be used compatible with 98% of all vehicles.
Thanks to its 2in1 structure, it works in harmony with the frequency of 315 Mhz and 433 Mhz. In this way, you do not need to buy separate sensors for American vehicles supporting 315 Mhz and European vehicles supporting 433 Mhz.
What are the Features of the TS01 Tire Pressure sensor?
- The highest quality material is used for better performance and reliability.
- Designed for use in harsh weather conditions.
- Aluminum alloy will never deform and provide better performance.
- Cgsulit TS01 programmable TPMS sensor works seamlessly with vehicle system with both 433MHZ and 315MHZ frequency.
- 98% Vehicle Coverage - The Cgsulit tire pressure sensor is interchangeable with a rubber or metal sensor body.
- Can replace 98% original OE sensor of American and European vehicles.
- TS01 Tpms Sensor Product Details
98% Vehicle Coverage: Featuring the latest and most comprehensive features on 98% of the OE sensors on the market and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, this product fits almost all types of wheels on the road.
Easy to use: Maximum sensor signal strength allows easy programming of sensors wirelessly, even if the product is already mounted on the wheel.
Besides, the unique PRESSURE release valve design makes manual sensor replacement much easier.
Superior Design: The unique PRESSURE release valve design makes manual sensor replacement much easier.
It also allows for easy spindle removal from the sensor heads and is easily programmed wirelessly, even when pre-attached to the wheel.
Serves virtually any TPMS-equipped vehicle with only 1 sensor (315 + 433MHz), reducing repair cost, higher installation efficiency and no re-learning required.
TS01 TPMS Sensor Product Usage
CG Sulit Ts01- 2 in1 Tpms Tire Pressure Sensor How to install Sensor TPMS on a car:
Connect the sensor body and valve body at a suitable angle (usually a maximum angle of 30° is used)
Remove the screw nut from the valve shaft.
Pull the valve stem through the side hole so that the sensor is inside the rim.
Reinstall the nut with 4.0 Nm force on the valve stem, then tighten the cap.
CGSULIT TS01 TPMS Sensor Features
- Battery Life: ≥5 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +150°C
- Operating Humidity: 90%
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz/315MHz
- Pressure Monitoring Range: 100 - 900 kPa
- Pressure Reading Accuracy: ±10 kPa
- Temperature Reading Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
- G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
- Transmit Power: 5-8 dBm
- Battery: 3.0V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 55.1mm x 29.4mm x 21.8mm (Coating Sensor)
- Weight (Without Valve): 18.5 g (Coating Sensor)
- TPMS Sensor Package Contents:
- 1 x CGSULIT 433/315 MHZ 2 IN 1 TPMS Sensor
- 1 x User manual