Autool SDT106 EVAP Gas Leak and Oil Pipe Diagnostic Machine
Autool SDT106 is a professional gas leak and oil pipe diagnostic machine.
The machine tests systems like the intake system, exhaust system, sealing, fuel tank system, you can quickly detect leaks in cars and motorcycles.
- The machine has wide range of vehicles: The SDT106 machine can test the piping system of vehicles like cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, ATVs, light commercial vehicles, speedboats and detect leaks. The machine support all car makes and models.
- The machine is very powerful and easy to use: The machine has its own air pump. It does not use other air machines. You should connect the machine to 12V electricity, and after 30 seconds there will be smoke coming out.
- The machine use advanced technology: The machine works on the EVAP system.
- SDT106 has protection against overheating and cooling: When the operating temperature of the machine rises above 75 degrees and falls below -20 degrees, the machine stops itself.
How is the leak test done?
1- You must fill the machine with 20 ml of baby oil, open the engine cover and hang the machine on the cover.
2-You should separate the pipe which you need to connect to the machine.
3-Give 12V electricity to the machine, start the machine.
4-In 30 seconds, the pipe will fill with smoke. Check for leak points.
Pay attention to these:
- Fill in 20 ml of baby oil if you use it first time. Be careful not to put too much.
- Baby oil or paraffin can be used as test liquid.
- You should fill the oil when the smoke decreases. You should not fill more than 20 ml.
- Drain the left oil before filling oil and change the machine oil regularly.
- Do not run the machine for more than 8 minutes. The machine must rest.
- The round part of the machine is hot, be careful when you use it.
- If you need to separate the test tube in the middle, seal the other side with the stopper.
- 1 pcs Autool SDT106 EVAP Gas Leakage and Oil pipe diagnostic machine
- 1 hook
- 1 piece of connector
- 1 set of hose stopper
- 1 piece of cone adapter
- 1 power cord clamp
- 1 piece of valve wrench
- 1 oil filler bottle
- 1 EVAP special apparatus
- 1 fume hose
- 1 user manual