CG FC200 Ecu Programming and Chiptuning Tool
The CG FC200 ECU programming tool is a comprehensive ECU programming device that covers 80 percent of the vehicles on the market and supports 4200 ECU types.
CG FC200 Ecu Programming and Chiptuning Tool Product Details:
- Supports OBD and Bench mode for 98 percent of ECUs. Thus, you do not need to open the ECU.
- With the 'Intelligent Recognition' feature on the device, users can check whether the ECU can communicate and whether the cables are inserted correctly.
- With the Module Clone feature, you can read and write data and module cloning, synchronization matching, online programming, data sub-regional burning, automatic verification and maximum protection of chips and modules.
- With ISN Reading and Writing feature, you can obtain ISN code in all BMW series that are compatible for key matching and anti-theft maintenance.
- With the VIN modification feature, you can solve the double VIN and VIN mismatch problem of vehicles that are suitable for maintenance.
- FC200 device supports ECU data analysis and modification for Audi/Seat/Skoda/Volkswagen models
- FC 200 supports turning off the anti-theft system in ECU in Bosch MED/EDC17 series.
With FC 200, you can do TPROT shutdown of Bosch VAG MEDC17 series, BMW/Mini MEVD17/EDC17 series, Hyundai/Kia EDC17/MED(G)17 series.
- With FC200, you can not only process BMW ecu's, but you can also process more than 3000 ECUs such as Kess, ktag, dimsport.
- The device has 3 working modes; Bench mode, CAN-BUS and Boot mode.
- With multi-language feature, it supports English, French, Spanish, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- 1 year free update.