Ford UCDS Pro Diagnostic Tool
Ford FOCOM UCDS Pro+ diagnostic and ECU programming tool is a full activated and full licensed tool that included 35 tokens and is specially produced for Ford vehicles.
Thanks to this tool, you can perform operations such as fault detection, indicator, abs, airbag, transmission, ECU programming, adaptation, calibration, and chip tuning in Ford vehicles.
While some of the transactions work directly in the application, some transactions require Token use.
35 Tokens are loaded in the Ford UCDS Pro+ model, and when the Token runs out, it cannot be reloaded.
For operations that require tokens, you must have a new UCDS Pro+ model.
Ford UCDS Pro Diagnostic Tool Software Version : V1.27.001
Notice: Please only use the CD software and do not update, otherwise it will crash and be damaged.
Ford UCDS Pro Diagnostic Tool Supported Models:
Fox MK2 (2004-2014) C307
New Focus MK3 (2012-2017) C346
Mondeo – S-Max – Galaxy
New Mondeo 13 (Mondeo5)
And other new models
Some things you can do with Ford UCS Pro +:
- Reading fault codes
- Delete fault codes
- Read data stream
- Data logging
- Module reset
- Module Installation
- Re-program ECU – TCM – BCM
- Clear airbag (RCM) crash data
- Read-write-backup and build ECU files
- Read, backup, edit and delete basic Direct Config configuration file
- Engine power development Example: Mondeo 2.0 T 200HP > 240HP, 85HP >105HP, 150HP > 163HP
- Support to write VBF Files directly
- Support to write 13.BIN files directly
- Online update - For all vehicle modules (Update Wizard)
- Indicator calibration
What are the differences between Ford UCDS Pro+ and Ford VCM2?
- Ford UCDS Pro+ Supports special functions. VBF upload, direct configuration, tool update etc...
- Ford UCDS Pro+ vehicle support is more than VCM2.
- You can calibrate the dashboard with Ford UCDS Pro+, this function is not possible in VCM2.
- UCDS supports both online and offline programming, but VCM2 only supports online applications.
- With UCDS, you can reconfigure, install engine software and original software, you can chiptuning, but this is not possible in VCM2.
- While VCM2 does not do key programming, you can easily do key coding with Ford UCDS Pro+.
Some activations you can do with Ford UCDS Pro +;
- Automatic lock, cruise control activations,
- PCM coding,
- SAS(Steering Angle Sensor) reset,
- Tire modification settings,
- Seat belt warning sounds activation,
- Reset RCM crash data,
- Light activation when the vehicle is locked,
- Fuel economy mode activation,
- Average fuel consumption activation,
- Ultrasonic anti-theft tracking module activation
- 1 x UCDS OBD2 Interface
- 1 x Software CD
Please disconnect from the internet while running the software.
Please do not update online otherwise it will be locked.
When the Must Click warning comes, the automatic update option should be turned off by selecting No.